In legal terms, Izola General Hospital is a public institution and adheres to the Public Procurement Act (ZJN-2, Official Gazette of the RS, No. 128/06, 16/08 and 19/10) and as the contracting authority is consequently obliged to carry out public procurement procedures in the procurement of goods, procurement of services and/or works.
On the following pages you can view the publication of individual invitations to tender and if you can offer your products, services or works, we are looking forward to cooperating with you.
- Directive 2004/18/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 31 March 2004 on the coordination of procedures for the award of public works contracts, public supply contracts and public service contracts (Official Journal of the EU, No. L 134/2004)
- Directive 2004/17/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 31 March 2004 coordinating the procurement procedures of entities operating in the water, energy, transport and postal services sectors (Official Journal of the EU, No. L 134/2004)
- Public Procurement Act (Official Gazette of RS, No. 128/06, 16/08, 19/10, 18/11, 43/12, 90/12, 12/13 and 19/14)
- The Law on Auditing of Public Procurement (Official Gazette of RS, No. 78/99, 90/99, 110/02, 42/04, 61/05, 78/06)
- The Public Finance Act (Official Gazette of RS, No. 79/99, 124/00, 79/01, 30/02, 110/02)
- Financial plan for an individual financial year
On the page titled Actuality, all the current invitations to tender without publication of a notice can be viewed (PZPBPO) (the estimated value of the contract does not exceed 20.000 €) and the public tenders (where the estimated value of the contract exceeds 20.000 €) together with the tender documentation.